- Warranty & Returns
Warranty & Returns
We are so confident in the quality of our products that we include a lengthy 180 day parts and labour warranty as standard.
What is covered:
- Manufacturing defects occurring under normal use
- Software defects occurring under normal use
What is not covered:
- Accidental or physical damage (e.g. damage or faults caused by mishandling the item)
- Products that have been serviced by yourself or a third party (i.e. unauthorised repairs)
- Software defects caused by jailbreaking or unofficially modifying the software or firmware
You may wish to consider our 1 Year Extended Warranty (Including Accidental Damage Cover) for additional protection.
How the warranty/returns process works:
- Contact us as soon as the defect occurs.
- We will work with you to resolve the issue. If we are unable to solve your problem remotely, we will authorise your return and provide a pre-paid tracked returns label.
- After we have authorised your return, post the item back to us within 14 days. You are responsible for the product until it arrives undamaged at our returns address so we recommend that you send returns tracked and fully insured.
- Within 7 days of receiving the item we will verify the IMEI and serial numbers and the condition and functionality of the device, after which we will repair, replace or refund your purchase according to the timelines below.
First 30 days -
Can return item for a full refund for any reason, even if you change your mind. It must be in exactly the same condition you received it in and include any bundled accessories.
First 180 days -
Repair or replacement offered for any fault with the device that is covered by the warranty.
After 180 days -
We offer trade-in deals for our customers! Please get in touch for more details.